These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms which apply:
1. to the Consumer of any services performed by AL-BADAR AUTO TECH LTD.
an individual who receives any of the Services
for his/her personal use and not for any business, trade, craft, or
profession carried on by him/her or any other person or organisation (as
defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015 or any amendment of that Act
a customer of the Garage who requires our Services
An estimate of the price of the work
An estimate for the time frame of the work
AL-BADAR AUTO TECH LTD, Unit 5, Prospect Row,
Dudley, DY2 8SG, Company Number 14908121 a reference to the Garage shall
include reference to all of its staff including mechanics.
a final invoice giving the total price of the
The fee payable for the work including parts,
labour, and any additional charges;
any type of repair or mechanical maintenance of Vehicles
the Price plus any VAT chargeable on the price in
your vehicle which may be a car or van
the warranty provided by Al-Badar Auto Tech LTD
for the services performed on your vehicle
the duration of the warranties provided by Al-Badar
Auto Tech LTD
Our website the URL of which is www.albadarautotech.co.uk
the particular services that Al-Badar Auto Tech
LTD agree to provide to you;
1. You may request a booking for any work in person, by telephone, by
email, by way of our web site or in writing
2. When you request a booking, you must give us the following information:
1. your contact details including your address, telephone number
and email address
2. what work you require done
3. the make, model and age of the Vehicle.
4. details of any warranties covering the Vehicle.
3. We will let you have an estimate verbally or by email based on
the details you provide.
4. If you agree to the estimate we shall confirm the booking to you
and carry out the work as close as possible to the date you originally requested
as circumstances allow. There will only be a binding contract between us once
we have confirmed the booking, this will be emailed to you and must be signed for
us to conduct any services.
5. You may accept the estimate by email.
3. Payment and Invoices
1. We may require a deposit before we start the work. This will be
confirmed in the initial booking and must be paid upon delivery of the vehicle
to the garage.
2. From the point at which work on the Vehicle begins we
shall have the right to keep the Vehicle until you have made payment
in full of all sums due from you.
3. Following our completion of the work, we shall issue an invoice
4. The invoice will provide a comprehensive summary of all the work
done and will provide full details of all parts and labour including the price
payable, with the VAT element payable on it shown separately.
5. Where the work relates to a Vehicle the invoice will show the
mileage of the vehicle and will refer to the specific warranty given based on
the type of work carried out.
6. All sums due must be paid upon completion of the work performed
on your vehicle.
7. We will accept payment via BACS, Stripe.
8. In addition to our rights, if you do not pay all sums due by the
required payment date, we will have the right to serve you a final notice
requiring immediate payment (final notice) if you then do not pay the
sums then due within 14 days of the final notice we shall have the legal right
to retain or sell the Vehicle at your expense without having to give
you any further notice. We shall request in writing for the V5 to be signed and
sent to us.
4. The Work
5. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that
we take good care of your Vehicle, we require you to remove all your
possessions from it before we start the work and will not accept responsibility
for the loss of any possessions within the vehicle that you do not remove.
6. During working hours on your Vehicle, please
do not disturb any of the workers/mechanic, you shall be informed of any
updates within a reasonable manner, and do not contact any workers/mechanic
outside of the working hours for updates.
7. We strictly prohibit customer’s entrance in the
garage for health and safety purposes.
8. We will not tolerate any customers showing verbal
abuse/ill manners of any kind.
9. We have the right to refuse service to any
customers showing verbal abuse/ill manners of any kind.
1. We shall provide warranties for all services performed and
these terms and conditions will be clearly set out in writing.
2. We shall accept responsibility for any faults or defects that
arise within the warranty time period.
3. If the terms and conditions of the set warranty are not met
by the customer then the warranty shall be classed as VOID, and we shall charge
the customer at our normal labour rate.
4. The warranty is personal to you and not transferrable.
5. Insurance, Damage and Liability
1. We shall at all the times have in place suitable and valid
insurance, including Motor trade, public liability and products and services.
2. We shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage you suffer
due to your failure to follow our terms and conditions.
3. We will not be liable to you for any failure or delay in
performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause
that is beyond our reasonable control.
4. We provide services to you only for your personal and private
use/purposes as a customer. We make no warranty or representation that
products, or other goods or materials that we use in carrying out the work are
fit for commercial, business, industrial, trade, craft or professional purposes
of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to you for any loss of
profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or will
exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our
negligence (including that of our employees, agents or sub-contractors) or for
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
1. If you cancel the work after we have started it
you must pay us for all labour and for all parts we have used and for those
parts we have not used but which we have ordered and which, in our reasonable
judgement, we are unlikely to be able to use or sell within 6 months. We will
charge you for that labour at the same hourly rate as we used to calculate the price.
2. Once you have paid us all that you owe us, you shall collect (or
arrange for the collection of) your Vehicle within 7 days. We will
not release your Vehicle or until you have paid in full all sums that
you owe us.
3. If you cannot collect within the 7 days, we shall charge you a storage
fee (£10 per day) for each day your Vehicle remains on our premises.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions
1. We may from time - to - time change our Terms and Conditions
without giving you notice, but we will use our reasonable endeavours to inform
you as soon as is reasonably possible of any such change.
8. Third Party Rights
1. No part of the contract between you and Al-Badar Auto Tech LTD
is intended to confer rights on any third parties and accordingly the Contracts
(Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to the contract.
2. The contract between you and Al-Badar Auto Tech LTD shall
continue and be binding as required
9. Law and